Are you looking for the Best Amp Probe. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 38822 reviews available online for Amp Probe. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Amp Probe
|1||OTC 3820-06 Low Amp Probe||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fluke 116/323 HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Fluke 375 FC True-RMS 600A AC/DC Wireless Clamp Meter||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||KAIWEETS Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 6000 Counts||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Klein Tools CL390 Digital Clamp Meter||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Etekcity Digital Clamp Meter Multimeter AC Current and AC/DC Voltage Tester with Amp||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Fluke 117/323 Kit Multimeter and Clamp Meter Electricians Combo Kit||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||ESI 695 80 Amps DC/AC Low Current Probe||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||OTC Tools 3500-01A Mid-Range Amp Probe||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Amp Probe Reviews
We have checked about 38822 reviews for amp probe. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- OTC 3820-06 Low Amp Probe
- Fluke 116/323 HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit
- Fluke 375 FC True-RMS 600A AC/DC Wireless Clamp Meter
- KAIWEETS Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 6000 Counts, Multimeter Voltage Tester Auto-ranging, Measures Current...
- Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Klein Tools CL390 Digital Clamp Meter, Reverse Contrast Display, Auto Ranging 400A AC/DC, AC/DC Voltage,TRMS...
- Etekcity Digital Clamp Meter Multimeter AC Current and AC/DC Voltage Tester with Amp, Volt, Ohm, Continuity...
- Fluke 117/323 Kit Multimeter and Clamp Meter Electricians Combo Kit
- ESI 695 80 Amps DC/AC Low Current Probe
- OTC Tools 3500-01A Mid-Range Amp Probe
1. OTC 3820-06 Low Amp Probe
- Measures current range: 0-60 ampere AC/DC
- Works for ignition coils, fuel injectors, relays, electric motors and parasitic draw
- The AC/DC current measurement is non-intrusive
2. Fluke 116/323 HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit
- The fluke 116 digital multimeter features a built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 true RMS clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 true rms clamp meter features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals.
3. Fluke 375 FC True-RMS 600A AC/DC Wireless Clamp Meter
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke Connect Measurements
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks.
- Record results directly to your phone and the cloud
- 600 A AC and DC current measurement
- 2500 A AC current measurement with (optional) iFlex flexible current probe
4. KAIWEETS Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 6000 Counts
- True-RMS clamp meter: This multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature tests.
- LowZ & LPF: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- NCV Detection Function: Non-contact voltage detection effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side.
- Multi-function: Two-color backlit LCD Display – When the voltage > 80V, the current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns red to warn you of high voltage/ LED Flashlight / Temperature Measurement for liquids and air conditioning ports included K-Type Thermocouple / Low Battery Indication / Auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity.
- Safety Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT III 600V.
5. Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms.
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform.
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit.
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V.
6. Klein Tools CL390 Digital Clamp Meter
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat.
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- High-visibility reverse contrast LCD display for improved view ability in all ambient lighting conditions.
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Measures AC/DC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple.
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Max/Min, Rel/Zero and Data Hold capability
7. Etekcity Digital Clamp Meter Multimeter AC Current and AC/DC Voltage Tester with Amp
- Accurately Measures: AC/DC voltage, only for AC current (not for DC current), resistance, and also provides diode and continuity tests.
- Jaw Opening: the Clamp measures the AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit.
- Additional Features: data hold, max reading, and an easy-to-read large LCD
- Easily Carrying: comes with a handy carrying pouch, perfect for use while you’re on the go
- Sleep Mode: automatically enters sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation
8. Fluke 117/323 Kit Multimeter and Clamp Meter Electricians Combo Kit
- The 117 multimeter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC and DC amps.
- The 117 multimeter features true RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- The 117 multimeter features low input impedance which helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- The 323 clamp meter provides a true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals.
- The 323 clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
9. ESI 695 80 Amps DC/AC Low Current Probe
- Compatible with many lab scopes and graphing multimeters
- Use to generate current waveforms for diagnostic analysis
- Also works great with digital multimeters
- Jaw opening of 1/2 inch clamps over most negative battery cables
- Low battery indication, auto power-off
10. OTC Tools 3500-01A Mid-Range Amp Probe
- Mid-range amp probe
- Measures current in a range of 2-600 amps AC/DC
Amp Probe Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Amp Probe stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Amp Probe in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Amp Probe for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Amp Probe Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Amp Probe in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Amp Probe currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Amp Probe based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Amp Probe before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Amp Probe they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Amp Probe, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Amp Probe before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Amp Probe will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Amp Probe if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Amp Probe on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.